3-day First Aid at Work
3-day First Aid at Work: Whether your company is big or small, high or low risk, this course is ideal for the person chosen to be the nominated First Aider. It is ideal for the small organisation who require one First Aider or the larger organisation who require a team of First Aiders.
This course provides learners with:
- understand the role of the first aider including reference to the use of available equipment and the need for recording incidents and actions;
- understand the importance of basic hygiene in first-aid procedures;
- assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency;
- administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious and/or in seizure;
- administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation;
- administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded or bleeding and/or in shock;
- administer first aid to a casualty who is choking;
- provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries.
- recognising the presence of major illness and applying general first aid principles in its management.
- In addition, candidates should be able to demonstrate the correct first-aid management of:
- soft tissue injuries;
- injuries to bones including suspected spinal injuries;
- chest injuries;
- burns and scalds;
- eye injuries including how to irrigate an eye;
- sudden poisoning and anaphylactic shock.
For more information or to book a course, please contact our administration team.
Courses run throughout the year, click here for course dates.
Poultec Continues Support of Kings Lynn Stars
Poultec Training Limited is pleased to announce the continued sponsorship of the Kings Lynn Stars Elite League Speedway Team. The local training provider has been supporting the team for 10 seasons and will continue for the2013 season. Poultec Training Limited and Roger Warnes Transport are the two team sponsors and at the recent Team Preview read more